Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paris Street Style: Ekaterina Mukhina

I will never forget the first time when i saw Ekaterina dressed in her simple parka, skinny jeans and sneakers dancing in  front of Hotel "Costes" trying to warm herself. I thought who is this joyful woman, i want to look like her... that happy, free and beautiful. On the next day i saw her once again, and this time i couldn`t resist to ask for photo.

p.s. After nearly a month i realise that she is the fashion director of Vogue Russia.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I adore Ekaterina.Perfect fur..and bracelets..:)Bravo for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fur and the whole combination :D

    juilletclair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR blog!
    I will follow you, look at my blog!

    LOVVELAURA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah good stuff!!!! she looks ahamze here! i want the fur coat!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow
    I <3 Paris!!!
    Lovely style <33


    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond *

    Portuguese fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit

    http://astylishfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete